Monday, December 8, 2008

Patience...

Well, I've got a bunch of cute pictures and they take awhile to load, so just keep checking back for more! :)

going for a horsey ride on Daddy - James just recently started dragging this blue blanket around with him a lot, it's pretty cute!

my boys all ready for church, James in a new church outfit

hiding in the kitchen cupboards!

hiding in the clothes racks at a store!

peek-a-boo! Can you tell what this kid's favorite game is, or what?

4 comments:

Susie Stout said...

happy birthday james how fun to have a toddler now.... I was at a christmas party and watching those toddlers run around and the parents run after them, so I don't know how excited I am to go through that! But good luck!!!!! James is quite the horse rider.

Kathleen said...

Lookin' good!

Chelsie said...

Wow 1 year old! I can't believe how fast they go from little-baby to getting-into-everything-toddler. He is such a cutie!

Platte and Heather said...

I can't believe he is 1 already! He is too cute! Crazy that you moved and don't live in Utah anymore. We have been gone for a year and a half and it still feels weird. Hopefully someday we will all be there again and have a party...with potatoes!