Monday, August 24, 2009

Sleep talking

Last night I was very sleepy, and went to bed before Jonathan. This morning he told me that when he came to bed I (in my sleep, since I have no recollection of this) said to him, "cold it to the wettest!" He apparently questioned my request, to which I responded "Cold it to the wettest!" He somehow deciphered my strange demand and turned on the fan in our room.

So glad I have such a good husband who can read my mind :)

1 comment:

Janina Herbert said...

BAHAHAHAHA! I love you, Jenny Bay! hahahahaha! Oh, and i just read your email - and we DEFINITELY need to get together! (I know I keep saying this, but nothing ever happens and it's TOTALLY my fault! :/) Anyways, I would love love love it if you and James could come down for an hour to do lunch - that would be AWESOME. But let me find out more about what's happening this week. Guess what? TOMORROW IS OUR 3RD ANNIVERSARY! Can you believe it? And! I kinda wish we didn't go to the Dr. today because now it kinda puts a damper on our anniversary, but oh well! Better than going to the dr. ON our anniversary, hehe.

Oh! And it's so funny that you said "Poor Clark. I wonder if he ever got married." Because I WAS TOTALLY THINKING THE SAME THING! I was even feeling a little bad for him! SHARED HALF-A-BRAIN! hahaha. I have this theory (i've noticed this in myself atleast), that once you become a mother, you suddenly feel a lot more sympathy and compassion for pretty much EVERYBODY around you. Like Clark. Crazy.

Anyways, I love you and i'm gonna head off to bed now. I will definitely keep in touch and keep you posted to see when's the best time for us to GET TOGETHER! (I'm hoping next week :) muahWHACK!