So, yesterday I shot my very first "real" photo shoot! The little girl was absolutely adorable, and I am just so pleased with how the pictures turned out. Unfortunately, I cannot post any of the pictures yet, because they are a Christmas surprise for someone. BUT, I definitely will post some after Christmas :)
I just had to share because I am so dang excited!!
AND, I wanted to say that if anyone in the Salt Lake area would like children/family pictures taken, I would love the experience (and the resulting building of the portfolio), and can offer you a SWEET deal.
3 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
How exciting! You have natural talent for photography!
ALSO, I am interested getting pictures done! We have never had a family picture of just the 3 of us (sad!). Just last week I said I wanted to get one done soon. Let me know if you want to & about your prices!
Do you travel? If so, would you come to Wyoming...only a couple of hours from Salt Lake? Just a thought...happy pictures!
Post a Comment