Our little family has a great adventure coming up...we are moving to Texas!! Jonathan was recently accepted into an optometry school in San Antonio, and we are so excited! We will be moving in August. Texas, here we come! :)
I didn't know you were doing optometry! If you're looking for a place to practice after school, my dad owns his own practice in northern california near napa valley. It's a beautiful place and he might be interested in getting you started :) -Briana Shawcroft
Thanks so much Jenny! I've heard so much about your little family from Tim. Your little boy is such a stud. I love the picture of him looking through the screen. :-)
So excited for you guys! When Charles told me I was like, really? Woo hoo! Congrats to Jonathan and I hope you all survive and enjoy your adventure!!! Let us know if you need help moving. :)
12 comments:
My uncle and aunt and their kids live in San Antonio! You should be friends! I'll let them know you're moving there!
Awesome Jenny! Do you know what part of San Antonio they live in?
Congrats Jonathan!! How long is the program?
WOW! That's so exciting for you guys! Congrats!
I didn't know you were doing optometry! If you're looking for a place to practice after school, my dad owns his own practice in northern california near napa valley. It's a beautiful place and he might be interested in getting you started :)
-Briana Shawcroft
Briana - that is awesome! I didn't know your dad was an optometrist. We'll keep that in mind! :)
Thanks so much Jenny! I've heard so much about your little family from Tim. Your little boy is such a stud. I love the picture of him looking through the screen. :-)
Congratuations! That is so exciting. What a wonderful adventure.
So excited for you guys! When Charles told me I was like, really? Woo hoo! Congrats to Jonathan and I hope you all survive and enjoy your adventure!!! Let us know if you need help moving. :)
Yay! How exciting!
HOLY SMOKES! That is awesome! I hope you love it, but come back to Utah right when you are done. K? k, k, k bye.
Oh! I better mail your sling before your address changes again! What a fun adventure!
Post a Comment