In light of our excellent day and similar days that I'm sure you ALL have, I'd like to share this great youtube video my friend Janina sent me. So applicable, so true. Now go take a nap. Enjoy!
i love you so much for posting your previous post. i definitely have days like that...more often than I like to admit. Thankfully our kids are resilient and like us even when we're not at our best, huh? You are a great mama, wife, and friend and I'm sad you're so far away, but grateful for technology that keeps us "plugged in" to each other's lives.
Also, can you email me (karli_jo77@homtail.com) with your new address, phone number & Jonathan's best e-mail for our class reunion next summer? Thanks!
1 comment:
i love you so much for posting your previous post. i definitely have days like that...more often than I like to admit. Thankfully our kids are resilient and like us even when we're not at our best, huh? You are a great mama, wife, and friend and I'm sad you're so far away, but grateful for technology that keeps us "plugged in" to each other's lives.
Also, can you email me (karli_jo77@homtail.com) with your new address, phone number & Jonathan's best e-mail for our class reunion next summer? Thanks!
Post a Comment