Thursday, December 2, 2010

our James

Did I ever mention how much we love this boy?



He says the greatest prayers lately. Like this one:

...Gateful for Mommy and Daddy and James.
Gateful for the Spirit.
Gateful for the other temples.
Gateful for our temple.
Gateful for all of the globes that other people have.
In the name...........................oh!!!
Gateful for Bapa and Jukie, gateful for Grandy and Nana, gateful for Annie, gateful for Josh, gateful for Bapa. Amen.



Or this one:

...Gateful for Mommy, Daddy, and James.
Gateful for froggies.
Gateful for Mommy Froggie.
Gateful for James Froggie.
Gateful for blankies.
Gateful for Superman shirts.
Gateful for ears.
Gateful for noses.
Gateful for hair.
Gateful for glasses.
Gateful for wasacki puzzles.
Gateful for turnaround pieces.
....Amen.


*We've been doing a Wysocki puzzle over Thanksgiving break. And apparently a turnaround piece is a type of a train track.



One more:

Gateful for Mommy, Daddy and James.
Gateful for our noses.
Gateful for the tv.
Gateful for the food we just ate.
Gateful for the Wii.
Gateful for my squirty things.




And he cracks me up sometimes with the things he says. Like:
A bee messed up my hair!!





Or: Mmmmmmm.....I smell something!....It's food!! Bresgrift, Crips, Marshmallow Mateys!

Bresgrift = breakfast
Crips = Chex




Or because of the fact that he calls our Nativity Set an "Activity Set."



He's a keeper, that's for sure!

4 comments:

Julie G. Gibbons said...

I love his prayers . . . and I love him! What a sweet boy!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, and cute!

Daniel Bay Gibbons said...

I love bresgrift! It's the most important meal of the day, ya know.

Chelsie said...

Cute! Spencer and I read this blog post together. He was laughing so hard when james said "A bee messed up my hair" He fell on the floor laughing! We sure do miss you guys!