oh also, you look SO cute in those "photo booth" shots of you and jonathan! especially the 2nd one where you're looking at the camera from an angle - you look HOT! ;)
Since I just went through this, I can literally feel your pain. Potty training is the worst! But luckily this too shall pass, and when they get it, it's seriously the best feeling in the world! :)
6 comments:
HAHAHAH! LOVE IT!!!
oh also, you look SO cute in those "photo booth" shots of you and jonathan! especially the 2nd one where you're looking at the camera from an angle - you look HOT! ;)
love ya! muahWHACK
(PS - PARALLEL LIVES!!)
They have a tracker? Oh, I love it! Good luck! It can't last forever, right?
I absolutely detest potty training. I never thought a little pee in the potty would bring tears of joy to my eyes.. but it did. Good luck!!!
i'm sorry jen!! i'm there in spirit. i miss you guys so much but excited to see you soon :) LOVE YOU
ps - that's a person named eunice!
Thanks Marcelo! ;) We love the Dominos tracker and had our share of nights like this! Am SO glad to be done with that, for now at least. Good luck!
Since I just went through this, I can literally feel your pain. Potty training is the worst! But luckily this too shall pass, and when they get it, it's seriously the best feeling in the world! :)
Post a Comment