Yay! You look so cute! Can't wait to find out what your having! James will be such a good big brother!
Congrats! You are beautiful. I wish I lived in San Antonio so I could have Asher take your piano preschool... that sounds amazing. Best wishes!
That's awesome! I was thinking we had to be due right around the same time. I wish you guys still lived in Utah. That preschool piano camp is an awesome idea!
You look so cute!! Congratulations.
cute! yes, dont you love warm weather in February?!?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay! You look so cute! Can't wait to find out what your having! James will be such a good big brother!
Congrats! You are beautiful. I wish I lived in San Antonio so I could have Asher take your piano preschool... that sounds amazing. Best wishes!
That's awesome! I was thinking we had to be due right around the same time. I wish you guys still lived in Utah. That preschool piano camp is an awesome idea!
You look so cute!! Congratulations.
cute! yes, dont you love warm weather in February?!?
Post a Comment