Thursday, March 31, 2011

soap

The other day (ok, so it was really a week or two ago) I came out of the bathroom to find this...


...James had drawn a nice picture all over our mirror with soap. What a creative boy. Thanks, bud! Oh, and don't judge me just because we still had Valentines things up..... :)

3 comments:

Jeff and Kathryn said...

At least you went to the effort to put up Valentines day stuff. Also, I've been meaning to tell you - congrats on your little girl on the way! So so exciting!

meg baker said...

Oh I was defiantly going to judge... ha if you saw my house! Don't you love the gifts your children leave for you. Ours was blue toothpaste the other day:)

Laurel said...

I love this! Sometimes it's easy to get frustrated with the little "masterpieces" my kids leave me. But that's why I always take a picture. It's so fun to look back on (and easier to smile about) and feel the love they were trying to portray. :) Kids are the best.