Sunday, July 24, 2011

scripture power

James loves going to Primary! A couple of weeks ago, we realized that he needed some scriptures of his very own. He came home from Primary one day and said, "Mommy, when we sing 'Scripture Power' the kids hold up their scriptures." We found him a small Book of Mormon and he was SO excited to take it to Primary. I just happened to walk by the Primary room and peek in as the kids were singing 'Scripture Power' that week, and James was proudly holding up his scriptures! What a cute kid.

Jukie must have been inspired, because about a week later James got a package in the mail from Jukie and Bapa (my parents) at the MTC, who sent him his very own special Book of Mormon and his very own missionary name tags like theirs! Just take a look at our handsome future missionary here -






And because I was just getting some other random pictures off my camera - my boys have been great buddies lately. Here they are "swimming" in James' little wading pool in our backyard. Anything to beat this San Antonio heat!




And a few more pictures of my 38 1/2 weeks belly from a few days ago. Due date is six days away and counting....but I would be happy to head to the hospital any time now! Come on, baby!



2 comments:

Megan said...

I love the song scripture power!! James looks so cute in his little white shirt and tie. We dress our boys like that every week too. So adorable. Also, you look great and I want to wish you a smooth and happy birth!

Carlye said...

I didn't realize that we were due the same day! That's funny! I feel big, how about you? Are you going to be induced or are you just waiting to go into labor?