Today I became a true Boster - no, I didn't become a true Boster when I milked the cow, or when I helped move irrigation pipes, or when I mowed the lawn with the big lawn mower - today I became a
true Boster because I went hooky bobbing! Never heard of it? Well, hooky bobbin' is a favorite winter pastime in Jonathan's family, and not until today did I get the opportunity to try it out. We took Joseph's pickup truck out to the field and tied a bunch of sleds and tubes to the back and had a grand old time sledding around. It was so much fun! James came along in his car seat in the backseat of the truck, and actually had a nice little nap :)
Anyway, it was seriously so much fun! Joseph and Mom took turns driving the truck, and we all took turns hooky bobbin'. I think my favorite part of the whole experience was seeing Benjamin, laying on his stomach on a sled and holding onto the rope as he went through the snow, face first, getting just covered and
covered in snow. He looked like a snowman. It was hilarious. My only regret of the day is that Jonathan had to work and didn't get to go with us :( Hopefully we'll be able to do it again when he is off work!


4 comments:
That looks like FUN! :)
Hey Bosters!!! This looks like so much fun! I can't believe it's been over three years since we were roommates Jenny! Merry Christmas!
Welcome to the family, officially;) Looks like so much fun, miss ya'll! Have fun in the snow, and give everyone our love, all of it!!!!
Wait, I just looked at the pictures closer, is Benjamin not using a sled or tube? Crazy man! ;) Love the pictures with all the girls!
Post a Comment