Thursday, February 26, 2009

We're Back!


Well, for anyone who hasn't heard, we are back in Salt Lake! Long story short - we have decided to refocus our job search here, so we moved back a few days ago. We are so excited to be here and we feel so good about it. We know that we had to be up in Oregon these past few months for some reason, and we learned so much and had a lot of fun. We do miss Jonathan's family a lot! It was so much fun to be able to spend so much time with them. Stay tuned for lots of pictures and updates!

4 comments:

Janina Herbert said...

guh! So mad. I just left a SUPER-long comment on here...and then Blogger said they couldn't send it! garrrr...

anyways, I just wanted to say that your blog title picture is SOOOOO cute (your family is so cute, and you look so good!), also YAY for non-dialup internet (wahoo!) so you can post MANY pictures on your blog, and finally (like my run-on sentence? hehe), I AM SO SAD WE COULDN'T GET TOGETHER BEFORE I LEFT! :(:( I haven't even listened to my voicemail yet this week :P, but I saw that you called, but on that day that you called (our last day in Provo) we were packing literally THE ENTIRE DAY without breaks and we STILL stayed up till 1 am packing. And we had to wake up at 3:30 am to catch my flight. Yeah. It was fun. But I am still SO sad that we couldn't get together :(:(:( I tried to pack as fast as I could, but we grossly underestimated how long packing would take :/ Anyways, hopefully we'll end up in UT in August, if that's what's best, so that we can see each other! Yay! ANyways, I need to call/email you to update you! I MISS YOU AND I'M SO SORRY WE COULDN'T GET TOGETHER! :( I don't know if you ever got my message that I left you on Friday, saying that I could've gotten together with you on Monday....your phone was off when I left that message, so hopefully you got it... but anyways, I just don't want you to think that I didn't want to get together with you - we were just SO jam-packed with stuff we had to take care of that last day :/. Ok well, I love ya and I'm glad you're back in SLC with your awesome family! muahWHACK!

Anonymous said...

Holy Smokes! This is fantastic! We were so sad about all of friends moving away but now you're back! Let's play!

Annie said...

I am SO happy you are back! I really missed you guys!

Melissa said...

How fun to have you guys back in Utah. Good luck with the job search and everything else. We would love to see you again sometime! :)