Monday, November 9, 2009

I love a sweet deal.

So you know those blogs that show sweet deals people get on groceries through coupons and such? They show a picture of all the food bought at the awesome low price of like $17.50 or something. I always think it would be great to start really clipping coupons and getting all into that, but it hasn't happened yet. BUT - as some of you know, I do love a good bargain. Today we went to Walmart and totally scored on their leftover Halloween stuff. All of their Halloween merchandise was NINETY PERCENT OFF. We got $250 worth of costumes and such for about $25. Now THAT is a sweet deal.

Here is all our loot:


We got ten costumes, three wigs, tons of accessories, two candy bowls, a bunch of plastic cups, and two big buckets. Pretty sweet, right?

1 comment:

Karli said...

that is awesome! You totally hit the best bargain! And now you'll have lots of awesome costumes for future Halloweens & dress up days! Good for you!

Your pictures are looking good & I'm happy you are venturing out and exploring your hobby more-good luck with that!

Cute James too! Miss you guys!