1. check out this sweet rendering of my face, drawn today by my two-year-old. I know, I know - what talent! he really made me look good, didn't he? actually though, I do feel pretty special because when asked to draw other family members, he whipped out a bunch of scribbles. at least mine looks like a face, right?
2. Tonight we celebrated my sister Annie's birthday (happy birthday!!) And oh how I love my family. I love how my family keeps ourselves entertained with made-up games. yes, we make them up, we play them, we even give them cool names. like "rice cat" or "crashenstacky." This particular game consists of stacking up a bunch of plastic cups into a pyramid shape, driving a toy car into the stack and trying to make the cups fall in such a manner that they stack up on top of each other. You then take the cups that stacked and add up the random numbers found on the bottom - voila, you have your score!
Also, notice how James beat almost half of the family with only one turn.


1 comment:
crashenstacky sounds like a good game. I hope you have the funnest time in Texas! We will miss you and our bi-yearly hang outs. Love ya!
Post a Comment