Hey, I want a UIW shirt! I'll have to buy one when I come to visit. That's quite the stack of books Jonathan! Are you excited? You'll do awesome! I can't wait to hear about the first day. I love you guys!
Okay this is silly but I it caught my eye. I love that the last book says "Borish" before Clinical Refraction. I know it is a name, but how appropriate for a book of that kind. Don't tell Jonathan I said that:) Looks like a pretty cute family!
7 comments:
Nice shirts! And Jonathan, I love how excited you look to have all of your optemetry books. Good luck with school? When do your classes start?
Monday. Yeah, I like my books.
Hey, I want a UIW shirt! I'll have to buy one when I come to visit. That's quite the stack of books Jonathan! Are you excited? You'll do awesome! I can't wait to hear about the first day. I love you guys!
Those clinical refraction professors are all so boorish.
Looks like fun! I hope you love it! Love your house too!!
Love it! GO get em! :)
Okay this is silly but I it caught my eye. I love that the last book says "Borish" before Clinical Refraction. I know it is a name, but how appropriate for a book of that kind. Don't tell Jonathan I said that:) Looks like a pretty cute family!
Post a Comment