I just love seeing the joy in my little boy's eyes when his Daddy is done with studying for the day and it's time to play. Mommy is pretty fun, of course, but nobody is as fun as Daddy.

On Friday after school, after a long couple of long weeks of tests, we took Daddy to one of our new favorite places - Raymond Rimkus Park. Yes, that is its name.
He was nearly bursting with pride as he said, "come on!" and led the way (because he had already been there two or three times, so of course he was an old pro).
We went exploring through the trees. We played on the playground. We had to sit at all the different picnic benches, just to try them out. I think next time we'll take our lunch.






1 comment:
Isn't that true that dads are so much fun!? Mark can get Tyler to laugh like no one can and comes up with the funnest games to play. I usually end up just copying his games while he's at work since Tyler likes them so much.
Post a Comment