Oh how I love October! Something about it just makes me so happy. General Conference.....my birthday....autumn.....Halloween.....I just love it all! This morning James and I opened up some windows in our house to let the cool morning air in. We can't wait to watch General Conference tomorrow and Sunday, but will surely miss being with family! This morning James and I got to Skype with my Dad all the way on the other side of the world in Ukraine.
Life is good! Jonathan is working hard at school (and holy moly, he has at least one exam per week until the end of November!), we are loving our new home and are so grateful for the technology that allows us to keep in touch with family over the long miles, and to hear from the leaders of the church over the internet. Happy October!

1 comment:
Isn't SKYPE wonderful!?
Post a Comment