So we usually tend to be last-minute Halloween people. We LOVE making cool costumes and being creative, but it is usually at the last second that we finally decide what to be. Which is why we spent our ENTIRE Friday, in preparation for our ward trunk-or-treat, making THESE!
I guess it was worth it, because we won the prize for most creative costume!
James kind of wanted to be a train, one of his favorite things. So we decided to each be a different car of the train. He ended up being the caboose because one of his favorite books is The Little Red Caboose.
I think it's a pretty nice train...
Daddy was the engine. I thought it was fitting, him being the one in the family who takes us where we need to go and keeps us moving.
Of course, he wouldn't be able to go anywhere without a good coal car behind him ;)
And last (but definitely not least, as we learn in James' book) is the little red caboose. Which actually is quite big for a young kid to carry around all night... (don't mind the wheels that are falling off...)
He trick-or-treated without the caboose getting in the way ;)
Checking out the loot he got...
I love Halloween!













No comments:
Post a Comment