Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I have decided

I came to the conclusion yesterday - as James and I enjoyed 60 degree weather and a blue sky, sunshiney day with no jackets at the park - that I LOVE TEXAS!! :)

6 comments:

fordlately said...

Yea! We too have fallen in love with Texas (DFW area--in case you're ever up this way!). Vilate Valencia--from your good ol' ward in the hood in Provo (vilatem@hotmail.com)

meg baker said...

Rub it in ...as it is snowing a foot here in Idaho Falls!

Lindsay said...

Bookmark this post so you can revisit it when summer hits--sometimes it takes me awhile to remember that I love Texas when it's still 90 degrees and humid at 11:00 at night :)

Jenny Bay said...

Haha, so true Lindsay!!

Kaysie said...

yeah it is worth the heat though!
We love St.George because we can go to the park a lot in January, even without jackets!

Brooke S. said...

With perfect weather and adorable little boy - what's not to love! Miss you :(