...I just never blogged about it! I think I was busy being pregnant and stuff.
I couldn't pass up posting these pictures. Decorating the Christmas tree...
Learning about the Nativity...
And of course, our boy had a birthday in December! I can't believe he is three years old already.
Happy Birthday, James!
James filled his Daddy's pockets up with fun musical stuff one day.
And he filled my wallet with Monopoly money, "so we can buy $5 toys and dollar store treats!" Thanks Bud!
Making Nana's chicken noodle soup with homemade noodles. Yummy!

(James LOVES playing in flour!)



Getting excited for Christmas!



Looking at the presents...

Our stockings! I finally made James' stocking....maybe one of these days we'll all have matching ones :)

Our tree on Christmas Eve

In Christmas pj's from my Mama!

Our own little nativity. What a cute shepherd!!


Christmas morning!

















1 comment:
Oooooh!! I wish I had fun musical stuff in MY pockets!
Post a Comment