Sunday, January 20, 2013

my girl

Could this little girl be any cuter?

As I was cleaning applesauce off of her face, arms and hair tonight, we chatted and read the words on the wall (she points out things on our wall and likes us to read them to her - like "home is where your story starts" and "The Family: A Proclamation to the World"), and then she started giggling and shrieking and splashing in the water. I just love being a mama! 

As we played in the bathroom I remembered a great post I read the other day about the importance of getting IN the picture with our kids, so they can look back and see how much their mama loved them as they grew up - and got Daddy to hurry and grab the camera. It's so easy to stay behind the camera, but what a treasure to have more pictures together. This girl is my little buddy. We girls need to stick together!









1 comment:

Lil Lizzie said...

you do need to be in more pictures! :) these are cute!