With the impending arrival of baby #3, I have decided to be mostly done with piano teaching (for this season of my life!) and focus on my three kiddos. Piano teaching will probably always be a part of my life in some way or another (I am still doing my preschool music classes, which is fun because my kids can be involved!) but for now my kids come first.
So with that, we decided to change up our house a bit, and make some more room for our kiddos. We moved our piano into the living room, and changed our downstairs third bedroom from this (wow it's so clean, this picture was taken awhile ago....just picture another book shelf with tons of books on it, and framed things on the walls and such!)...
...to this super fun play room! Jonathan and I had fun re-decorating it on Christmas Eve to surprise the kids on Christmas morning.
I sewed this cute flag banner thingy...
new bins for stuffed animals
fun, colorful wall art
framed pictures of the kids
my parents bought this awesome "bicycle boy" (as we call it) for James in Prague. When you pull the string on the bottom it flies!









1 comment:
it looks good!!
Post a Comment