We had the quickest ever trip home to celebrate Emma Jeane's and David's wedding last July. Jonathan was only allowed to take two days off from clinic (boo!) so it was a super short trip. It was so wonderful to be there, to see everyone and for the kiddos to get the chance to hang out with their cousins! We sure miss all of these people :)
Hanging out at the reception the night before the big day...
There was a lot of dancing!
We were so happy to finally meet several of our new nieces and nephews! All of Jonathan's married siblings had new babies within a year and we finally got to meet everyone.
The happy couple :) This was the first day we got to actually meet David and we were very impressed! We were so happy for these two.
Their first dance was adorable. Many many dancing pictures to follow....mostly posting these so Emma Jeaney and David can see them all...
Anna's got the moves.
These two are amazing. I love it when they break out their dance moves, and it is especially impressive that they can dance while holding one of their cute children...
Ella was getting a little tired....
I love James' smile!
James was simply in heaven hanging out with his cousins!!
My tired babies...
Waiting for the happy couple to come out of the temple after their wedding...
Our little family!
Joseph and Megan and their handsome Boster boys
Took some quick shots while the family was lining up for photos. I loved these ones of Jonathan and his ten siblings and parents. These are some amazing people, I am so blessed to be in their family!
The grandchildren! Nanna and Grandy are getting quite the posterity...Look at all of these fun cousins!
I love this amazing lady!
A long day for a little girl...
Oliver meets his Uncle Spencer!
These are my absolute favorite. James and his cousin Grace were fast friends and spent HOURS (most of the time we were actually at Nanna and Grandy's house) jumping on the trampoline together. They got along so well...wish we lived closer!
Nothin' like hanging out on the nice grass and visiting with family.
This was a great day. Several little cousins (in a small small house) started getting the stomach flu. Perfect, right?? I learned how nice it is to be out in the country when your children are sick....just take them out to the bushes, and then hang out outside all day. Poor Ella was not feeling well. We took her to Uncle Spencer's missionary farewell at church anyway (I am so not that kind of a mom, but we couldn't miss his farewell!! haha). It was quite the exciting day.
I love these ones :)
Oliver gets some Grandy time
I can't quite remember what happened to James' head...
Jared and Jeff were on fly duty...
Love :)
We miss our cousins and family! Hopefully we can see them all soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment