Last summer for our kids mostly involved some combination of water, mud, and sidewalk chalk. They played outside for hours and loved getting dirty! Especially right before dinnertime...
James and his best buddy in Pre-K, Sean
A little sibling photo shoot on the morning of James' last day of Pre-K!
My boys' faces are priceless...
His last day of Pre-K! He grew so much since the first day.
And, after school we had to celebrate the first day of summer vacation with swimming, water fun and popsicles in the backyard!
The kids LOVED doing "Mommy School" in the summer. James insisted that we have "squares" to sit on (just like in Pre-K), so I made this really random quilt. They just ate it right up. We didn't do Mommy School super consistently but the kids had a good time. James still asks to do Mommy School!
Oh yes, this was the best...
I taught James a few piano lessons in the summer as well, and made this sweet piano pirate map to keep track of his progress. We weren't as consistent as I'd liked...maybe we can do better this summer! It's definitely different teaching your own child!
Loving this little boy!
More Mommy School fun!
Ollie loved sleeping in his swing :)
Ella LOVES her friend Abi!!
Piggy riding!
I love newly-bathed children in clean pajamas on a summer evening!
One of Daddy's Father's Day gifts was this shirt so that the kiddos could give him a little back massage by driving cars on his back. Thank you Etsy.
James earned chocolate chips for doing his chores - once the jar was filled up we got to make cookies!
One of my favorite faces :)
Nothing as cute as a sleeping baby.
Bike-riding time!
Ollie and I were there too!
I made this cute chore chart last summer. It hasn't gotten as much use as I had hoped...but we can always try again!
1 comment:
I am disappointed with the lack of Daddy on the chore chart. (great pics by the way -- Looks like that baby never stops crying)
Post a Comment