This picture was taken last October when I was pregnant with James. Look how huge and exhausted I look. Good times.
I am guessing this was on Halloween. Not sure what Anna is supposed to be, but Spencer is that funny Wendy's guy from those Wendy's commercials. I am pretty sure he got this awesome costume idea from my brother-in-law Jeff, so I've gotta give him credit, cuz that is a really funny costume.
Rebecca has the most gorgeous hair, and it looks like they were straightening it. Doesn't she look excited?
Classic Anna face. Getting Anna (and Spencer too, for that matter) to smile naturally for a picture is like pulling teeth.
This is what you get when you grow up on a farm.
The cute Daniel & Bethany Boster family - I love these guys!
Joseph is hard-core.
Funny picture of James, love the eyes.
Jonathan's parents and the huge watermelon they grew in their garden.
The fam weeding the garden. I helped too, I swear - I was just already in the swimming pool when this picture was taken ;)
What makes a farm even more fun on a hot summer day? A swimming pool.
A fun photo shoot they did with Rebecca. She is so cute, I love these pictures!
1 comment:
I love the last picture of Rebecca, it is totally her when she lets out the laughter that is bursting at the seems, and gets the whole world to join in. Love the pictures!
Post a Comment