Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Finally - a whole bunch of pictures!













6 comments:

Chelsie said...

I love your pictures! He has the sweetest little face! So you guys are in Orgeon-wow! We miss you here! I'm glad your hubby found a job! Keep up the faith things will work out!

Lil Lizzie said...

he looks so BIG!!! ah thanksgiving cannot come fast enough :) I wish you had service so we could keep up the what's up doc texting hahaha. miss you!

Annie said...

Thanks for posting pictures! James is cuter than ever and looks so grown up. I can't wait for Thanksgiving! I love you guys!

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

cute pics love the ones with grandma and grandpa!!! And the smile thing with your picture is adorable how funny!!! Congrats on the job things will work out.

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

cute pics love the ones with grandma and grandpa!!! And the smile thing with your picture is adorable how funny!!! Congrats on the job things will work out.

Kathleen said...

I love the pictures! love them, love them, love them :)
Love you too,!
K