Remember back in the day when you would check out a textbook for the year (for free, mind you) and write your name in the front? Those were good times. Jonathan was helping Rebecca with her physics homework while we were home, and look what we found!


Notice anything about this picture? Yep, that's our buddy
Charles. Apparently he had this book in '98-'99. Small world, huh? Well, yes actually - it is a pretty small world when you live in the country.
2 comments:
I graduated with the Chris in that book and my brother graduated with Andy and I know 5 of the 7 people in there! (: Funny things. Glad you had fun while you were here and that you'll be back Saturday. We'll definitely have to get together this time. I haven't tried graham crackers with gray yet, so I'll have to do that. I'm sure he'd love them. And, balloons are a hot commodity at our house too. I can't get them away from him if he sees one! So fun. Love reading all your fun posts!
Yeah I would have to say Nyssa and Adrian are a pretty small world. :) But that's still pretty cool!
Post a Comment