I just realized that I never posted on here about Jonathan getting a job! It happened last Friday, only five days after coming back to Salt Lake. Anyway, the job is for a pharmaceutical company, and we are SO excited and SO grateful that things worked out so quickly after coming back to Salt Lake. Yay! :)
3 comments:
That is awesome!! Where are you guys living? And where is the job? In SL, or an area nearby? That is so cool! Congrats! :)
YAY YAY YAY YAY! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so glad you guys are back in SLC! Wouldn't that be AWESOME if WE ended up in UT, too, and then WE'D BE UT BUDDIES AND BE ABLE TO HANG OUT ALL THE TIME!! Oh my goodness, I need to call you! I miss you! I was thinking about you yesterday while going for a walk, thinking "Man! I should've brought my phone - then I could've called Jenny bay!"
Anyways, hopefully will call you this weekend. LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU TONS!!! muahWHACK!
Yeah, we are glad you are back too! We live a bit further away now but are down in SLC a lot, we should try to get together sometime. Our little boys would have a lot of fun! COngrats on the new job!
Post a Comment