Monday, March 9, 2009

who's that cute boy? (plus, a priceless picture of my brother-in-law...)

Does this boy look familiar to anyone?

When my mother-in-law found this picture of Jonathan, I couldn't believe how similar he looks to James! What cute boys I've got. Here's a couple of pictures of James, to compare. I had to put the second one in because he's wearing almost the same outfit as his Daddy!



Here are some more great pictures of Jonathan as a toddler.




I couldn't NOT scan this next picture in and then put it up on our blog, it is just too hilarious. This is a picture of my brother-in-law, Benjamin. Looks like he was honing his musical skills even then.

4 comments:

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

ben in girly undies!!! Priceless!!!!!!!!!

Kathleen said...

I love the holey pants! Also, have you noticed that Jonathan has a similar look in most of his pictures, with his mouth open, contemplating the universe? So cute ;)

Ben Boster Phototography said...

WOW! That's fantastic! Love it!

Platte and Heather said...

Wow! How cute. I love how that happens. What a little cutie you have!!