Tuesday, August 25, 2009

more translations...

bankeek


pickies


bakies


mimi

(don't ask me where he got that!)


Bis Bobbus
(James Boster)

7 comments:

Jennifer Nielson said...

I love toddlers...what a cute post! You'll be glad you have record of his growing vocabulary.

We miss you in Owyhee...come back anytime! I'm glad I can check in on you...I laughed hard at your sleep talking episode!

Daniel Bay Gibbons said...

What a boy! We LOVED putting pillows on all our heads tonight and dancing around the room with James, flapping our arms and listening to "Somebody Call 911!" Good times!

Lori said...

His name sounds like something straight out of Lord of the Rings! What a cutie!

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

I love his words! I just saw on the sidebar that Anna Nichols was your college roommate. ..

She was the girl in charge of our hall my freshman year in Hinckley Hall(can't remember what they were called).

Just thought that was funny!

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

cute words!!! kinda sad you were in St. George and no call :( of course since it was a family trip i'll forgive you but next time call it'd be fun.

Annie said...

This boy is talking up a storm! I've had several good conversations with him in the past little while. I love you guys!

jenny said...

SO cute-!