As Christmas approaches I am so excited to be in our own place, have our cute Christmas tree and decorations up, and experience Christmas right along with James, who is now old enough to appreciate it more. But also as Christmas approaches, I am feeling like there is not enough time to get everything done that I want/need to!! So many projects to do (for example, I just bought a whole bunch of fabric to make homemade Christmas stockings....), people to get together with (fun!), things on my to-do list to cross off, not to mention a ward choir Christmas program to prepare for (only a couple more rehearsals, and I am still trying to get this conducting/cuing/cutting off thing down ;))! Craziness.
And yet, here I sit, blogging and posting pictures of our snowman. Oh well. I really should go outside and take some current pictures - Dirk is looking a little malnourished/skinny, but he is still there. He also has been a handy landmark to help people to find our apartment for choir practice and other things this week. We love Dirk.
Enjoy the pictures, and good luck getting all your Christmas things done!




1 comment:
I love that Dirk greets me when I park my car... although he is looking like he has been on a diet :)
Post a Comment