We had the opportunity to get some wonderful photos of James taken on Friday by a talented photographer,
Ryan Thompson. He was our wedding photographer, and he also took my
family's pictures about a year ago. The photos turned out SO great. You can view them here on
Ryan's website. (My favorite is photo #102!) It is actually part of RLT Photography's "Adorable Baby Contest," so in a few days you all can go and vote for James as the most adorable baby! :)
2 comments:
I like 97 and 100 too ;) Very cute pictures! Love it!
Oh my goodness!!! Those are all so cute! I also LOVE #102- A few others I really liked were 5, 25, 30, and 38.
P.S.-We are in Bountiful right now, taking care of 6 kids for 5 days! We will be back home sunday, so I will call you on monday-Lets plan a day to get together!
Post a Comment