A few minutes ago, I was upstairs in our room and Jonathan was downstairs playing his new Super Mario Wii game (SO much fun!), when I realized that James was crying from his bed. I switched on the baby monitor in our room to see what he was saying. As far as I could make out, this is it: "Play game too, please!!"
I had Jonathan turn down the volume, and James immediately went back to sleep. :)
p.s. James needs more votes!! :)
4 comments:
Marshy is the same way with the DS! We have to hide it on top of the fridge at night or he won't want to go to bed.
HAHA! Priceless...
hey, I about dies laughing over your night time conversation! he sure is a cutie. Anyways if you want to send me your phone number my cousin Kara is going to call you to set up a time either at the end of this month or beginning of next. Happy new year!
Oh dear. That is totally going to be my kid in a couple years!!
Glad to see you had some great holiday celebrations!
Post a Comment