Monday, March 8, 2010

my little sis is gettin' hitched

I took some engagement pictures of my little sister Abby and her fiance Ryan this weekend - and I think they turned out so cute! They are such a cute couple and I am just so happy for them :) Here are a few of the pictures put together in a little video. (I think the song is kind of fitting, because when she was a baby we used to call her "Happy!") See more pictures on my photography blog!


3 comments:

{Mostly Jenn} said...

Wow, they turned out so good! You are so talented! Such a good looking couple. I love the song too!

James and Summer said...

hope you see this ... who is the artist? it is such a great song! please email it to me or leave a comment on my blog... peachnme.blogspot.com or email to jamesnsummer@hotmail.com

James and Summer said...

the pics turned out so cute - really fitting for them!