Tuesday, March 23, 2010

scared

James is scared of a few things lately - well mostly birds and bugs. But only birds when they fly in our house. I can't say that I blame him.

We heard a bird on our chimney the other day. Recent events have made us a bit wary of those birds. James says:
"I sared!!" (which is his adorable way of saying "scared")
"Are you scared of the bird?"
"Just a litter." (aka "little" - this has got to be one of my favorite words he says, it is so cute it melts my heart)

I go into James' room after his "nap" and he is standing by the door, frantic.
"Mommy, Mommy, a BUG!!"
"Did it scare you?"
"No, it talk a me."
"What did it say?"
"Hi!!"

And I found these pictures from the other day. Had to put 'em up.




2 comments:

Kaysie said...

Jenny!
Hey thanks for finding me! You little James is not so little anymore. how old is he? He is way cute with all his cars...

I will definitely check out Liz's blog. She told me she was putting her papers in but I never heard where she went.
anyways, good to hear from you and i love your photography blog too :)

Megan Marie said...

cutest little man! love your photos. :) Happy to have made a new blog buddy.