I have many pictures and updates to share, but in the meantime here is a nice little video, taken by James, of our townhouse here in San Antonio (yes, we are here!). Enjoy the little tour, and please ignore all the boxes and junk and the screaming child at the end....it's been a long (but good) week!
7 comments:
Best house tour ever!! I love it!
I forgot to mention that my favorite part of it is James' flailing legs as I carry him down the stairs...
Nice!! haha you should have had James say "and that's the Boster's house!" at the end. hehe :) You should take a lot of fun videos like that and post them on your blog, it was fun to see a video and not just pictures! Love you guys! We miss you! :)
I really like your place guys! I think it's just perfect. I think James is a pretty good tour guide too. I agree that you should post a lot of videos to go with pictures. I miss you!! P.S. I think my favorite part was the flailing legs too!
Your place looks great! James is a wonderful tour guide. Love the space and the back yard, and the garage ... I guess I really am jealous :) I hope you have nice neighbors ;)
hahaha! I loved the video, he is so big and cute! What a cute house too. So I absolutely cringed when I saw all those textbooks...oh my! And Texas really is one of my favorite choices for optometry schools, when we're applying this next summer I'll have to give you a call and see how you like it after a year! :) Have fun and we'll miss you in Utah!
What a cute video! I love how James copies everything you say exactly :) Your place is AMAZING! 3 bathrooms! Your huge Bedroom! And your BIG closet! And a Yard! And a Garage! You guys did great! I want to hear more about your life there once you get all settled!
Post a Comment