Saturday, January 12, 2008

Why I Love the Dollar Store

During the holidays I was doing some Christmas shopping, and I went to the dollar store for some stocking stuffers. I found the cutest baby pajamas ever! James tried them on for the first time last night and they are my favorite! Who knew that Dollar Tree had such cute baby clothes! I think I'm going to go back and get some bigger sizes, because this boy isn't going to be able to wear anything for too long before he outgrows it!

James modeling his dollar store "Construction" pajamas

On Mommy's lap

A bird's-eye view

I love James!

James waves to the camera!

1 comment:

Janina Herbert said...

SO CUTE, JENNY BAY!!!! and you look like the happiest, most beautiful mommy EVER! :) and YAY FOR DOLLAR TREE!!! awww, i totally miss going to the dollar tree with you!! :( the dollar stores out here are terrible in comparison with the dollar stores out in utah :( but atleast there ARE some dollar stores...better than nothing! anyways, he looks SO cute in his little construction pj's!! awwww, i'm so happy for you two! love and miss you!! muahWHACK!