Here are some pictures of my boys! They are the cutest ever, I am so lucky :)

Jonathan got to feed James a bottle the other night, and it was so cute because James was holding onto Jonathan's fingers the entire time.


James and his Daddy enjoy some fun study time together this morning. James is practicing up for when he'll be in school. What a smart boy!

Notice Jonathan's hair - this was taken this morning before I cut his hair!

Our "Lil Hero!" I just got this outfit for James. I couldn't resist because it was so cute, and very cheap! Mervyn's had a huge sale and I got him a bunch of clothes for about $2 each! He is one stylin' little boy.
James is MY hero, because he is starting to sleep longer at night! The other night I fed him at 10:30 and then we went to bed. When he woke up in the night, I woke up feeling a LOT more rested than usual - so I looked at the clock and it was 4:30! Wahoo! Then the next night he slept from about 9:30 to 4:30! I am liking this a lot :) I never realized, before I was a Mom, how happy I'd be to be able to sleep until 4:30 am.

Here is my cute little guy having some tummy time. He wasn't quite in the mood to roll over or lift up his head much, but as you can see he was VERY content.

James and his Daddy having a nice cuddle this afternoon. It is so nice, after Jonathan's long work/school week, to have a day when they can spend some more time together. This picture was taken AFTER I cut Jonathan's hair -
doesn't he look nice?

Father and son enjoying a book together. (Well, I guess the son is asleep, but that's ok.) We're startin' him early, he's gonna be a smart kid! :)
6 comments:
oh my gosh, jenny bay, these are SUCH cute pictures! it makes me want a baby!! and good job on the haircut! yeah, i need to start cutting matt's hair - the person we went to last week did a weird job on his hair... i mean, it looks fine, but we nicknamed him "buzzball". haha.
anyways, I MISS YOU SO MUCH!! oh! did i tell you how my audition got postponed to feb. 9th? YAY!! this means i can CALL YOU NOW! wahoo!! I REALLY miss you! oh and guess what - today (well, this week actually) i was totally unmotivated to practice. i was so lazy! but i'm gonna record my pieces in a few months, and then i'll send you a cd!
aww, i miss you so much! can't wait to talk with you! i'm so happy your family is doing so well! :) and YAY for sleeping!! hehehe. love ya! muahWHACK!
(ps - yeah, i totally remember when you first approved of matt and me - you were the first one to approve of him of ALL my friends! that's cuz we share half a brain! haha)
Jenny that's great that James will take a bottle! We never trained Harry. Now he'll pretty much ONLY nurse. Although starting solids is fun! James is so darn adorable. I'm glad you are getting more sleep. Harry was a great sleeper too! When he hit around 6 months though, he decided it was good to wake up 3 times a night to eat! Last night he only woke up once-12:30 and then slept until 7:45. YAY!!!! It's amazing what a little uninterrupted sleep will do for a mom, eh?
james is so cute! i miss you guys :( i wish i could make the blessing! I will definitely be there in spirit ok? tell james i love him anyway! oh i just miss you guys . . . these pictures are so cute! I'm going to come home a weekend soon to see my nephew and watch smallville with you guys k? LOVE YOU!
Your baby is so cute! I am so glad you have a blog so we can keep up with you guys. We do need to get together again and often so our little guys get to know each other. Isn't it great being a mom? =0)
Your baby boy is beautiful. I am SO impressed that he is already rolling over. Asher HATES being on his tummy, it might be awhile before can be coerced to roll over on it!
Jenny -
That picture james on the floor likes like a gibbons to me! Hey, what is your address? (maybe you want to email it to me, I have the same address as before). love you!
Post a Comment