Monday, January 7, 2008

At home with James

Well, what can I say - this kid has more pictures of him than anyone I know! We have so many cute pictures of him that I just had to post a whole bunch of them (trust me, there are PLENTY more where these came from!)

James in his going-home outfit, ready to leave the hospital!

The Boster family, ready to leave the hospital.

What a comfy little guy!

I couldn't resist a picture of this.

James meeting his Great-Grandma and Grandpa Gibbons for the first time.

James loves his hands! He actually has really long fingers, maybe he'll play the piano someday!

James and his Daddy :) These are my boys!

James meeting his cousin Joshua - born just a few months before.

He is quite the happy baby!

I love this picture! This is James' first bath, and he is loving it!

When he is awake, he is a very bright-eyed little guy.

Hangin' out on Mommy's and Daddy's bed. You gotta love the little pants!

He and his Daddy are best buds! They are also two of a kind - they could fall asleep anywhere!

Me and my little elf! We couldn't resist the little Santa hat.

Sweet Baby James :)

No comments: