I was going through some folders on the computer today, and I came upon this cute picture of Jonathan as a little boy. This is one of my FAVORITE pictures of him, but I hadn't looked at it for quite awhile. When I saw it today, I couldn't believe how much it looked like James! James' cheeks are a little rounder, but the eyes and the smile are TOTALLY the same. I can just see my little boy looking like this in a few years! What a cutie!

7 comments:
oh my gosh, you're so right! HOW CUTE!! by the way, that is an adorable picture of jonathan as a little boy! i so want a little boy JUST LIKE MATT! (someday) anyways, love ya! muahWHACK!
so cute! jonathan was such a cute little guy and james totally resembles him. I didn't see it so much until you showed the picture. so fun. sorry you guys have been sick-hope it's getting better. happy four months to james!
karli
He totally looks like his daddy! That is so cute. We're so glad you guys came down to Henry's party, even if you were a little late. It was fun, and we need to get together again soon! Henry also loves his little boat...it is his new bath time favorite. =0)
Cute cute! I have a pic of us when we're younger on stage playing the violin, it is cute becuase it really shows our personalities. I am concentrating so hard and look like it's painful, Andrew is staring over and peeking at Jonathan who of cours looks like the pro and making it look so easy! The doctor is right he will probably be smart like his daddy. Hope you feel better!
that is cute-he really does look like Jonathan-but I can see so much of you in him, too. That is great that Jonathan is graduating! What a relief. Only 5 more years for us!...plus a residency, plus a fellowship, plus who knows what may come!
Oops, I don't know how I did it, but I deleted my comment. Here it is again:
Hey Jenny! It's Melanie (McGee) Quinney from high school. I saw your blog address on facebook and thought I'd take a look, hope you don't mind.
Congratulations on your son. He's really cute. And he's four months old? Is that what I saw? Well, congratulations! Feel free to wander over to my family blog www.thequinneys.blogspot.com
Post a Comment