Wednesday, April 30, 2008

my baby looks like a big boy!!

James is growing SO fast, he has been wearing some clothes that are 6 and even 9 month size!!! I can't believe it. Today I tried this shirt on him, for fun, and it was only a little big on him, I couldn't believe it! He just looked like a little boy to me, instead of a baby! He is so cute. The reason why he looks SO tired in this picture is because he hardly slept today at all! He's teething and he just won't sleep for any length of time. Poor kid!


Our happy boy!!


Today we went and watched Uncle Josh run in a track meet. It was pretty windy and cold outside, so I bundled up the boy, and then I decided to try on his shoes! He has these cute shoes that my sisters gave him, and he had never worn them before. They were SO CUTE! I just love this picture, and I think it is funny how big he looks, with his feet totally hanging off the end of the car seat.


I just love this picture. Here is the boy in his stroller at the track meet. It was pretty cold!


Love the feet!


Me and my cuddly boy!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Oh you guys are in for some fun! He is so cute and getting so big! If you think 6 and 9 month is crazy, just wait until he's 1 and wearing 3T! hahaha BTW, his shoes are adorable!