Mommy, Daddy & James on Sunday afternoon. Notice my new funky RED glasses. They actually don't look this bright red in real life - I think the flash of the camera made them way bright! Anyway, I bought these recently, and sort of tried them on as a joke and then ended up buying them!
Daddy is teaching James how to blow bubbles in the bathtub. James loves to stick his face in the water so we figured we'd better teach him. He does it like a pro now!
6 comments:
He's getting so big! I miss you guys so much!
Your little boy is so cute! How are you doing? So are you guys up in Idaho yet? I know that it got delayed a little bit but wasn't sure if you had moved yet. I hope things are going well.
those are some sweet shades, I might have to borrow them. How is Jonathan's job going? Are you doing okay in our small little town.
I love those glasses, they look great on you! James is getting so big. I haven't been checking blogs in a while and I didn't realize you had moved. How do you like it? Are you ever going back to UT?
P.S. - That background is so cute, you always have the best! Love ya!
Post a Comment