Today I made chocolate chip cookies and we decided to let James have one, warm out of the oven and full of gooey chocolatey goodness. Here is the resulting boy (who, consequently, had a bath immediately following the cookie):


We went to the library today and James LOVED it. There is the cutest children's section, complete with tons of little couches and benches to sit on, bins FULL of picture books to read, and some neat toys. James had a ball. We then went to visit my family, and these pictures were too cute to not post...

James decided he wanted to sit in the fireplace. Don't worry, it is never used...

The little charmer somehow convinced his Grandma to sit in the fireplace with him.

Tickling "Unkins" Josh

Hanging out with Aunt Annie
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these next two pictures. And I love the boy! What a cutie. :)
2 comments:
He's a cutie! We miss you guys already! Hope you are enjoying the time with your family and getting settled in. Keep on keeping us posted! (:
ah i love him too!
Post a Comment