Friday was the wedding of my amazing brother-in-law, Joseph, and his beautiful bride, Megan. They were married in the Columbia River Washington Temple and it was just a beautiful ceremony. I love weddings, they are just so happy and fun, and they always remind me of mine and Jonathan's wedding. :) Of course I had to take my new camera! I ended up getting tons of great shots - I just couldn't narrow it down much, so I have posted a TON of pictures from the happy day here. Hope you enjoy!

Joseph & Megan coming out of the temple after they were married













nice pose, Jeff

I love the Tessems

Sierra & Andrew

bride & groom w/parents & grandparent

the WHOLE Boster family!!


Lily always seems to gravitate toward the bride

those silly Boster boys

James with his Emma Jeaney

Hannah with her Aunt Sierra

I love this picture of Lily

my cute new sister-in-law!

the bride & her brothers

Megan's brothers tried to pose for the picture by holding her up across them...

...but just couldn't quite get to it to work. Joseph couldn't take it anymore...

the happy couple :)

the bride & groom with groom's brothers

bride & groom with groom's sisters

bride & groom with Boster girls

ooh la la - Benjamin & Jared somehow ended up at the bridesmaids' table!

Joseph & Megan sang to each other at the wedding luncheon - it was so cute!


my handsome boy

Andrew & Sierra

the kiddos were so sleepy! what a long, fun day

making the trek to our cars to find something....ANYTHING...to decorate the newlyweds' car with!

the finished masterpiece

Andrew getting creative with the gum



cutting the cake



the couple's first dance - I absolutely LOVE this picture - and I have to admit that Jonathan took it! But, I edited it - so it was a team effort :)

dancin'

I am just having so much fun playing around with photoshop! Their wedding colors were black, white and apple green & they decorated with damask

ready to toss the bouquet

bouquet toss

the garter - love Joseph's face

the garter

the happy couple leaving the reception

making their getaway!
No comments:
Post a Comment