Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Moo.

Last night, we were getting ready for bed and Jonathan said goodnight and crawled into bed. About 30 seconds later, I turned to kiss him goodnight. As I kissed him he startled and kind of screamed. He said, "I thought you were a cow!" (Huh??) Apparently, he had fallen asleep immediately and started dreaming that he was staring at a cow. When I kissed him, the cow licked him on the face. How flattering.

4 comments:

Annie said...

That's hilarious! I guess when you're on the farm you dream about farm animals. I miss you guys!

Janina Herbert said...

hahahaha! that was hilarious! I MISS YOU! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks! oh, and the picture on the right of your blog titled "our little family" where you're wearing the green shirt and gray skirt? you look GORGEOUS! (of course, you always look gorgeous).
love ya! muahWHACK!

Brooke S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amelia said...

I just laughed out loud... very loud. Thats a great story!