Tuesday, June 30, 2009

James and his Grandpa

Oh my goodness, how my boy LOVES his Grandpa! The past couple of days I swear he has been saying "Bapa" constantly! We will be driving down the freeway and he will point to a random car and say "Bapa??" What a cute kid. Here are some fun pictures I took tonight while visiting.






This picture was taken right after Bapa accidentally sent James' toy train across the table straight into James' face. The look on James' face was priceless as he glared at his Grandpa, wondering why he would do something like that!

2 comments:

Daniel Bay Gibbons said...

I love that boy right back! He's really the nicest little boy. Thanks for the pictures, Bayzer!

Lori said...

It's cute how they're wearing the same outfit. :) Dan...I'm sure you are a fantastic grandpa and will only get better with more! One of my fondest memories of you is when we all we to California. Em and I babysat for you one evening while the adults went out. My parents insisted that we were not to be paid, but you slipped us a five! It was like a fortune. I'm sure that similar grandparenting things are in your future. :) Love you guys1