Monday, June 29, 2009

Parallel Lives

My best buddy Janina and I always seem to have parallel lives - seriously, it is even kind of creepy sometimes just HOW similar our lives are. We always seems to be going through similar things at the same time - which is one reason why it is so great that we are friends! One such similar thing is that in the past few weeks or months, both of our husbands got new jobs and moved back to Utah after being out of state (after losing jobs, living with our in-laws and then with or very close to our parents...I could probably go on and on with the similarities...)! Anyway, Matt and Janina and their cute little boy just moved back to Utah last week, and on Saturday we went down to Provo to see them! We went to our traditional hang-out of Panda Express and then had fun catching up and playing games at their apartment. We are so grateful for good friends!

becoming buddies

Janina and I with our boys!

I love this picture...not sure what that face is that I am making, though!

a sweet sleepy boy with his Daddy

gotta love that face!

3 comments:

Karli said...

You look awesome in that color of green! And, I love your hair down like that-so cute! Glad you have another set of good friends really close by. That is so fun! And, cute boys!

Janina Herbert said...

OH MY GOSH, THAT IS THE CUTEST EVER! I am SO glad you got these pics! I'm gonna send my family to your blog to see these pics! YOU ARE SUCH A TALENTED PHOTOGRAPHER, J-BEBE, I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING!

I MISS YOUUUUU! We seriously need to hang out SOON! awwwww, I'm so happy we got together on Saturday!! And I'm so happy we have parallel lives! hahah, i love how you said it: "it's almost creepy sometimes", but it's so true! :P haha, LOVE YA! muahWHACK!

Jenny Bay said...

Awww, thanks! It helps a lot that Aaron is SO DANG cute!! He'd make for a cute photo any day!