The other day, James and I were shopping with my Mom. Another toddler, a little girl, rode by in another cart. She pointed at James and said, "Baby!" to which James replied, "Bames!" I'm not a baby, I'm James!!
My aunt and Grandma were at the same store with us, and at one point my Mom and James and I were separated from them. My Mom told James to look for Tracy and Grandma. He totally spotted them when we were about to walk the other way - he pointed and yelled, "There it is!!"
My Mom was reading books to James, and he went and picked one off the shelf that has little lights in it (it's about fireflies). He brought it to my Mom and said, "It lights up!"
After finishing some juice, James asked for more. I gave him a cup of milk and told him he could have more juice after he had some milk. He pushed the cup away and said, "Get away! I don't want dat!"
While we were walking down our stairs the other day, James started lifting his legs up really high. When I asked what he was doing he replied, "Marchin' down."
Overheard while James played with his cars: "oh my oh my oh my."
James is fascinated with bugs lately. When he saw one in the doorway, I closed the door and I said, "bye bye, bug!" James then said, "Bye bye, Doug! Run away, bug!"
Two feet = "Feets"
Swim = "Fwim"
"Hands winkie" = what happens to your hands when you stay in the bath for too long (they get wrinkly!)
My cute aunt Jamie came over today and gave James a birthday gift, which included a cute stuffed doggie. James put the doggie on the couch, then said to it, "Look at you!!"
This morning at work, my sister's boyfriend found a "Mack" truck, and knowing that James LOVES Mack in the movie Cars, he took a picture on his phone and sent it to Abby, who sent it to me. James was so excited when he saw it that he wanted to see more; he said, "Abby, more Mack!!" and "more Macks!"
Tonight James and I were playing in his room, and he opened up a drawer and found a box of bobbies (binkies). He never really used them much at all as a baby. He decided to try one and put it in his mouth. He must have enjoyed it because he said, "Oooh, Mama - I like this!!"
3 comments:
So so so funny! I love how our boys are almost the same age. Harry is saying the funniest things lately too - I just love this language development. It is super awesome to have Harry's personality really come out though the silly things he says. I love it!
What a bright and expressive boy you've got! And he's only one...!
OH MY GOSH, THESE ARE SO CUTE! I just read all your posts that you put up while I was away in china - THEY ARE SO CUTE AND FUNNY! I was looking at the pics of you and your little family and I thought "aww! The Bosters are just such a happy little family! I love them!"
If I had to choose just one word to describe your family, it'd be "happy" :)
anyways, i love you and can't wait to see you! it looks like Friday will probably work out best (stupid library project....grr..haha jk. but still, i wish i could see you sooner!) love ya! muahWHACK!
Post a Comment