Monday, January 18, 2010

never posted

I was just going through some old posts and found this that I never posted - a list of cute/funny things that James said. I'm glad I wrote these down because (even though it was only a few weeks ago that he said them) I completely forgot about some of these! (Ah, the memory of a mommy - you swear you'll never forget each little moment, but you always do.)

cokes on (coats on)

move dose!
(move those)

suck
(he still uses this one, this is his word for truck - love it. I should also note that his word for jump is "sump")

man-a-walking
(this is a game my Dad played with me when I was little, and James likes to play it; it involves making a little man with your fingers and making him walk up your arm and up over your head - sometimes we have to do this over and over and over again!)

hold me!
this is probably the cutest thing he says lately, and even though at times it can get exhausting, it makes me feel great :) he really started using this a lot after I had a few good friends over (on different days) who brought their children/babies, and James just wasn't so sure about his mommy holding/interacting with other babies and kids.

blah blah blah
- ahh, I completely forgot about this one. This was James imitating me talking on the phone. You can see how he feels about his mommy's phone conversations...

house! pants on! house! pants on!
Ah yes, crying for me to put his pants on and take him downstairs. Good times.

No comments: