Monday, April 26, 2010

Bugs

James' new favorite pastime:
looking at bugs on our front walk!

If the front door is ever open at all, he races for the door and runs outside to look for ants. What a cute kid.


2 comments:

meg baker said...

Don't you just love how they crouch down so intently to look for ants. My boy says he needs them for his collection hahah! I love boys! Your James is too cute.

Wende said...

Jenny,
I was searching the internet for a picture of a child looking at an ant on the sidewalk and I ran into yours. I am looking for a gift for my little sister who's dream was to become a pediatric orthoptist because "she wanted to make sure every kid can see the ants on the sidewalk". I wondered If I could have a copy of one of your pictures. I would be willing to pay you for it, and I assure you I would only print a copy for the gift. There is a longer story that I would be happy to share if you would be willing to email me.